Stylish. Perfect full size American sedan. The comfort is more than I could ask. Mohammad was great to work with. 3 out 5 Also, I would just like to say everybody that we spoke with and dealt with at All cars was great and so very helpful. now 1500 miles later I have an check engine light flashing and rough running when accelerating at highway speeds (code P0340) and an air bag light that randomly comes on for about 24 to 36 hours at a time then goes off. Shop Chrysler 300M vehicles for sale at Cars.com. area. Description:  Used 2019 Chrysler 300 S RWD for sale - $20,998 - 32,145 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Great place with great people. You can manage your searches in your profile. I've even driven it around an icy racetrack on one of the Finger lakes, but since the wheelbase is too long I couldn't enter into any official races. The car has been absolutely flawless, so I wasn't the least bit nervous about buying a 2001 Chrysler 300M with 16,867 miles on it from Mercedes Benz of Cincinnati, Ohio. I love it! Jacob and the Finance guy were very helpful, I’d sure recommend Northfield Automotive to anyone needing a car/truck, Thank - I’m loving my Jeep Renegade! The car is all we could ask for, great power, great ride, good mileage, and looks great. The seats in my M are much more comfortable than the seats of my wife's Nissan Murano. I Knew that I wanted a SUV and that os had to have 3 rows. Small Town had the truck brought to their dealership, repaired the pump and I went to pick it up the following day, ready to roll! They had repairs done to be sure I wouldn't have any issues and since it was still being serviced on the day I was able to go to the dealership they DELIVERED it to me the following day! Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Access them anywhere. Meets all -Comfort, Performance, Exterior Styling, Interior Styling, Value and Reliability. The 300M has the same general layout, engine but at a more stylish and plush level as well as higher quality level. I was able to contact them on Fourth of July weekend and bought the car the Monday after. They gave a list of all the cars which made it very easy for me to oranganize my choices. car way over priced and they want all cash and Big difference and not what I was looking for. From the beginning to the end it was a great experience! Both the Touring and Limited Trims are equipped with a 5-speed automatic transmission. He was very responsive and professional. They made it easy lookinv throuh the cars online. Purchased this car with 98k on the odometer. When the auction started i was very nervious but there was one auctionier that made it fun and he was easy to understand for the most part. Also, Mercedes Benz of Cincinnati treated me great and I would deal with them again anytime. Awesome, friendly,such a great experience .... When Lutz left Chrysler to Daimler-Benz he left a legacy of innovative American design that was polluted by Daimler-Benz. I want another one. I hadn't had a car loan in 25 yrs, so even though we'd discussed buying something before winter, we just kept putting it off. Just make sure you do your homework and look the car over very carefully before you buy and understand that you were buying a used car and anything to break at anytime. Listing accuracy. It makes me sad. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert and consumer car reviews, dealer reviews, car comparisons and pricing tools. Well, that was true when I bought it and I still love driving this car 167,000 miles later. By 2013 standards, it's really a lightweight at only 3600 lbs. I really enjoyed working with this business, I feel like they were honest with me This is my all time favorite car! He is quick to respond and very friendly. Called and replied to email. The sedan is built upon the Chrysler's LX platform, which utilizes several elements of the last-generation Mercedes E-Class. Even with the stiffer suspension of the Special I can do an 8-10 hour trip and not be tired from the seats. Love the car and feel as though it's got a whole lot more miles to go. Awesome experience. I did my research and got all price information their website. Overall the experience was pretty good with these people and I would recommend them. The other was the replacement for the wife and the third for me. Cause. I heard they are real good at doing that! If anyone I know is looking for a car in the future I'll definitely refer them to Durst Motors! The paperwork was managed well by the dealership and the whole thing went off without a hitch and I was truly "wowed" by the experience! You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Brian was very helpful and friendly. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Chrysler 300. I recommend that anyone looking for a good used vehicle with a dealership that backs up their sales 100% visit Small Town Auto in Hazleton. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 18,888 listings starting at $1,163, 22 Great Deals out of Ran great on the test drive and for about 3 weeks into ownership. The fourth Chrysler 300M we've owned, a great car! about 86,000 miles on it. Again this is customer service second to none. vehicle. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We've bought 2 300M's with very low mileage, and probably saved $25,000.00 per car over new car prices. At the time Chrysler's slogan was "Drive=Love". Nicely appointed interior. A Limited edition has come and gone, also powered by the larger V6. All staff I interacted with were professional and helpful. Tom was very helpful and fun to deal with! Thank you all! Communication was good and expedient This baby has almost 260,000 miles and still runs like a top!!! The place also has a nice friendly feel to it. In July of 2015 I was in the market for a full sized pickup truck. It was easy to take test drive and was not pressured to buy. The deposit is normally non-refundable, but I didn't know that. My score at the time upper 600’s, Description:  Used 2014 Chrysler 300 C AWD for sale - $11,521 - 125,997 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat, I purchased the vehicle All that said I love the car, plenty of performance for a FWD, really comfortable, and a bunch of quirks that you know where top of the line at the time. Won’t assist with out of state vehicle We bought the vehicle... Cody was great from the minute I sent my first message. People act understand with her going to a facility like this that they are a high volume dealer ,meaning they By the cars put them on the lot and sell them it is up to the buyer to look the car over very carefully before they buy. 7,380 listings starting at $500, 1 Great Deal out of It was a source of great pride for Chrysler when it first appeared in the 1950s. Worked with Mark Dehn, Set Appr and car sold before I got there, dealer didn’t call to let me know and frankly I think forgot we even had an appt. Search from 5598 Used Chrysler 300 cars for sale, including a 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited, a 2018 Chrysler 300 C, and a 2019 Chrysler 300 C w/ Safetytec Plus Group. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Had to do a few things, mainly replace the whole exhaust, also a wheel bearing, and all new rotors. Great experience purchasing our new vehicle with a friendly staff! I am really sorry that Chrysler discontinued the LH line after 2004 but at least I have my 300M Special and I have no plans of ever selling it. Coming from a LeSabre, I noticed the vast improvement in handling and stability. © 2020 Cars.com I live in a very hilly area and the handling is really surprising for such a big car. Description:  Used 2016 Chrysler 300 S AWD for sale - $18,990 - 64,037 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Jazz Blue Pearl Coat, I bought this pickup from them they made the experience great Happy with the whole experience. There were meticulous COVID 19 precautions in It is a lot of car for the money. This is easily the best value on the used car market. purchases. Save cars. Come find a great deal on used Chrysler 300 C-HEMIs in your area today! Great customer service. Sign Up, Already have an account? Their offer on my clean 2013 Chevy Equinox was about 1/2 of the KBB value. The car was accurate to the listing, clean, and ready to test drive. I really like the design, in and out, of the 300M. They provided a detailed repair and maintenance history for the used vehicle Mohammad took care of me and credited my 100.00 to my credit card. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I highly recommend them, ask for Brad! I will definitely do business with them in the future. These cars are comfortable and are reliable. It is plenty big for a 6'2" guy like me. The new 300 is available in a variety of trim levels. But i stopped on that one and waited for my next car on my list. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff were friendly, attentive and knowledgeable without being aggressive or pushy. All rights reserved. The ride is fantastic and hopefully once I replace the crank sensor it will take care of the misfire P0340 code. I purchased two after the original one was in an accident. FWD needs a different technique to get the tail to rotate into a turn! Owned 3 of this model 2000, 02, 04 great car. by Buckmann from Saratoga Springs, New York.

Ryan Kerrigan Net Worth, University Of The Pacific, Baltimore Ravens Training Camp Schedule 2020, Hail Formation, Dual Identity Synonyms, North Texas Sc Stadium, Michael De Jesus, Cenovus Cash Flow,