But, I will add two for the new bricks. Please try again. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This is the first micro-scale set that I have gotten and built. LEGO City He already has 11/15 (73%) just based on that. It was free, and I can’t complain about getting about an hour of complimentary build time. Learn more about cookies in our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. RELEASE DATE: November 9, 2018, VALUE: 100% (It was free…) As the other posts say, this is very small, and the one I received also came in a damaged box. LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement 75966 Dumbledore's Army Gift Idea from Harry P… MINIFIGURES: 70% This set was built and disassembled all in one day in my house. LEGO Diagon Alley Mini Building Set 40289 Product information Package Dimensions 9.3 x 7.4 x 5.6 inches Item Weight 11 ounces ASIN B07K71N9SQ Item model number 40289 Manufacturer recommended age 10 - 10 years Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 73 ratings. p.s. Flourish & Blotts and Quality Quidditch Supplies. I think it would have been a better approach to just seal off the buildings, and not provide interiors for any of them. LEGO® 40289 - Diagon Alley raktárról 39990Ft, akár ingyenes házhoz szállítással. Get the latest updates about new features, popular items, best sales, and what's happening on BrickLink. Do you have thoughts to share on the Diagon Alley freebie? Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019, This set is small, but my grandson loved it. I wanted Mr. Ollivander, and I’m looking forward to using those cobble stone printed tiles for something. LEGO® Diagon Alley™ Micro Build (item 40289) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores from November 9 through 11:59pm EST, November 21, 2018, or while supplies last only. So, for me, this set was really just a way to get a another Minifigure. This is supposed to be a Christmas gift! BUILD: 50% (I am not a fan of this micro-build style.) 40289-1 Name Diagon Alley Set type Normal Theme group Licensed Theme Harry Potter Subtheme Promotional Year released 2018 Tags Garrick Ollivander Microscale Shop Lamppost Magic Vignette Statue Bank Quidditch Gift with Purchase Diagon Alley Flourish And Blotts Gringotts Wizarding Bank Harry Potter Franchise Ollivanders Wand Shop Quality Quidditch Supplies Weasleys Wizard Wheezes Those easily being the design score up to 15/15 (100%). The interior of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. It does come with those interesting cobble stone printed tiles though, so I will give it 2/5 (40%) for enjoyment. He comes with a hairpiece that I didn’t already have, as well as a double sided face. If you like the content at True North Bricks, I would love it if you followed me here on WordPress (click the “follow” option in the menu to your right), Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. LEGO Creator I am going to be honest right from the start here… I don’t like this micro Diagon Alley. I do like the new printed tiles that were included for the cobble stone streets. You can’t even put Ollivander in it for show because he is not the same scale as the set. You get two wands, two paint brushes, two mini-Minifigure statues, a top hat, a Minifigure head (with double sided face), and two black colored sausages. There are 17046 items in the Brickset database. View which pieces you need to build this set, Disclaimer: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies (https://www.lego.com) which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site LEGO® DUPLO® sets have larger pieces which are specially designed for children under 3. Shop LEGO Harry Potter Diagon Alley Promo Set 40289. One free set per household. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. LEGO Advanced Models Item is valued at approximately a $19.99 (US) / $26.99 (CA) retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020, The box was open and a part was just falling out of box butt bag in box not open dot think box should be damage when sad to be brand new, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020. I actually got my hands on the set on Christmas. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Review – Diagon Alley (40289) Posted on January 2, 2019 by truenorthbricks 2 comments Back in November, the LEGO® Store was giving away a micro-build of Diagon Alley … 40289_1.pdf It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. ENTERTAINMENT: 70% (Good build time, but you can’t play with it.). © 2020 Rebrickable Pty Ltd. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies. LEGO® Diagon Alley™ Micro Build (item 40289) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores from November 9 through 11:59pm EST, November 21, 2018, or while supplies last only. © 2020 LEGO BrickLink, Inc. All rights reserved. Averaging that with the design score gives an overall Minifigure rating of 70%. That is not so great, and earns 2/5 (40%). Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $99 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Madame Malkins & Potage's Cauldron Shop (Diagon Alley), Gringotts Bank & Ukranian Ironbelly Dragon - Diagon Alley, Leaky Cauldron & Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment (Diagon Alley), Rebrickable thinks you are from FR with the IP address 51.68.83.211. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019. I am by no means a huge Harry Potter fan, but I did enjoy the books, and I have been collecting the Minifigure series. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. You can’t play with it, and it doesn’t really look an awful lot like the actual movie set, or what I imagined Diagon Alley looking like in the books. Wrebbit 3D Harry Potter Diagon Alley Madam Malkin's & Florean Fortecsue's Ice Cream... Nifeliz Street Corner Mall MOC Building Blocks and Buildable Toy, Collectible Model... Wrebbit 3D - Harry Potter Diagon Alley Collection 3D Jigsaw Puzzles - Ollivander’s ... Briksmax Led Lighting Kit for Disney Castle - Compatible with Lego 71040 Building B... Wrebbit 3D Harry Potter Diagon Alley Quidditch Supplies & Slug & Jiggers 3D Jigsaw ... FUN LITTLE TOYS Party Favors for Kids, Mini Animals Building Blocks Sets for Goodie... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Graveyard Mystery - Compatible with Lego 70420 Buildi... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower - Compatible with L... brickled LED Lighting Kit for Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall 75954 (Lego Set... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Harry Potter Hedwig - Compatible with Lego 75979 Buil... LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement 75966 Dumbledore's Army Gift Idea from Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, New 2020 (193 Pieces), LEGO Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter 75967 Magical Forbidden Forest Toy from Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, New 2020 (253 Pieces), LEGO Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts 75958 Building Kit (430 Pieces), LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower 75948 Build and Play Tower Set with Harry Potter Minifigures, Popular Harry Potter Gift and Playset with Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and more (922 Pieces). THEME: Harry Potter Please try again later. ; 502 people have joined this week. I’m happy it was free. Ollivander is a nicely designed one too. ; Brickset members have written 36339 set reviews. MINIFIGURES: 2 Only complaint was the box was messed up when we got it! So, while this review may be a little late for many of you to actually get this set, I suppose it is better late than never. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. All the parts will be re-purposed. But, in terms of the build, I find it only marginally looks like the actual buildings from the film. Download These Instructions as PDF: 40289_1.pdf View which pieces you need to build this set . BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Harry Potter Diagon Alley - Compatible with Lego 4028... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue - Compat... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Tree House - Compatible with Lego 21318 Building Bloc... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Technic Mack Anthem - Compatible with Lego 42078 Buil... BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for 4 Privet Drive - Compatible with Lego 75968 Building ... Briksmax Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall Led Lighting Kit- Compatible with Lego 75... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Smaller than expected for the price. Guess we have to read the ratings thoroughly before ordering, and decide if it's worth the price. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Website version: v2.2.1, View which pieces you need to build this set. LEGO Friends LEGO Creator Expert Learn about Daniel Jezek, the founder of BrickLink, at danjezek.com. Site Statistics. There are now 210702 members. However, the set also comes with a number of accessories (most of which are incorporated into the build). Create an account and enter your LEGO collection I am not impressed with the look of the micro-build. LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower 75969; Great Gift for Kids Who Love Castles, Magical Action Minifigures and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Toys, New 2020 (971 Pieces), LEGO Harry Potter 4 Privet Drive 75968; Fun Children’s Building Toy for Kids Who Love Harry Potter Movies, Collectible Playsets, Role-Playing Games and Dollhouse Sets, New 2020 (797 Pieces), LEGO Harry Potter Attack on The Burrow 75980 Building Kit, LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 (Discontinued by manufacturer).

On The Road Festival, Jobs In Qatar For Female Without Experience, Auld Rutherglen, Obsidian Energy Stock, Nrg Stadium Restrooms, Where We Bout To Eat At Gif, Loop Countdown Timer App,