They had the truck posted even though it had sold, then they never really responded to me. Sent one email and never called or texted me back. Listed today, Austin, TX The finance process was smoothly done by phone and Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger GT RWD for sale - $23,888 - 30,318 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, They were great we did everything over the phone and it was perfect. - - Sales staff reached out with no follow up twice. Offered as a 5-passenger, 4-door sedan with coupe-like styling meant to pay homage to earlier examples, the 2006 Charger placed Dodge once again in the full-size, rear-wheel-drive (RWD) car segment. America's ongoing fascination with muscle cars expresses itself very clearly in the Dodge Charger. In the years since, the Charger lineup has added several high-performance versions, available all-wheel drive (AWD), and a variety of engines. Save $11,388 on a used Dodge Charger near you. - Like its competitors from Ford, Chevy, Pontiac and others, the Charger ushered in the muscle-car era with a 2-door coupe, and subsequently lived on through several iterations, including a rather forgettable front-wheel-drive (FWD), 4-cylinder model in the 1980s (the turbocharged Shelby variant being a notable exception). Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $31,771 - 25,316 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Transmission:  Automatic. Dodge typically sells fewer than 100,000 Chargers each year, which reflects buyers’ shifting preference for crossovers and SUVs of all shapes and sizes. After about 20 years, the Charger name had run its course and was dropped by Dodge. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. car. Great Dealership. - - Listed 1 day ago, Springfield, IL Very courteous but someone test drove vehicle before me. Autotrader has 396 Used Dodge Charger cars for sale under $10,000, including a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8, and a 2008 Dodge Charger SE. All engines were paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Entering its ninth year, the latest generation of the Dodge Charger arrived with new SRT Hellcat Wide Body and Scat Pack Wide Body models. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Search 690 listings to find the best deals. Standard side-curtain airbags were added for the 2010 model year. Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $18,991 - 95,071 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The staff at Southwest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are wonderful people! 2006-2010 Dodge Charger: 6th GenerationAfter a long absence, the Charger rejoined the Dodge family in 2006 as a 4-door, 5-passenger, RWD sedan available in SE, SXT, R/T, or SRT8 guise. Other enhancements included safety features such as a blind-spot monitoring and forward-collision warning, an 8.4-inch touch-screen UConnect infotainment system standard on the R/T, and a variety of option packages with names like Rallye and R/T Max. Very nice place looking forward to doing business with them. Yes very helpful I purchased the vehicle! Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $22,788 - 32,553 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. The car cold priced at a decent price and has some great useful features. Also available in 370 horsepower Police versions and the R/T Scat Pack form with 485 horsepower, the Dodge Charger continues the American sedan tradition as the rest of the Big Three automakers focuses on a growing U.S. appetite for crossovers. For 2011, the Charger received what the casual observer likely perceived to be a mild refresh but was, in fact, a thorough redesign. Chris, Agustin and Mr. Burl are the best persons ever. The only thing that was bad was that the mileage was incorrect on the ad it was about 6k miles off, Awesome experience, no games like most dealers, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $18,991 - 71,623 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Quick Order Package. Search over 25,400 listings to find the best Dallas, TX deals. They do offer 3 month warranty, everyone does not. The car has actually had a wreck and was totaled by the insurance company. Listed 22 days ago, Fort Lauderdale, FL - Unlike its Challenger coupe counterpart, the Charger is a sedan, providing the usability of four full doors and five-passenge, Few modern cars are like the Dodge Charger. And, in what has come to be Charger tradition, that 2006 model was available with a potent V8 under the hood. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Had already sold but let me know right away it had, Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $30,889 - 4,510 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package, Quick Order Package. 1-20 of Listed 30 days ago, Collierville, TN Didn’t get to see this truck saw another one and decided to do something different they did call and text me asking if they could help me in anyway, Description:  Used 2017 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $22,995 - 21,202 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats. Listed 12 days ago, San Antonio, TX They helped me from start to finish. If you get any more in with low milage please email me. Nice to know that they care enough about me to even ask if I would like a follow up or give me a bit of time. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Charger SE and SXT models featured a 250-horsepower 3.5-liter V6, whereas the R/T was equipped with a 340-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8 and the Charger SRT8 used a 425-horsepower 6.1-liter Hemi V8. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 467 Great Deals out of 19,561 listings starting at, 389 Great Deals out of 14,398 listings starting at, 541 Great Deals out of 26,226 listings starting at, 419 Great Deals out of 21,680 listings starting at, The Dodge Charger represents an all-in-one approach to modern performance. Bad dealership, Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $28,000 - 42,706 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  B5 Blue Pearlcoat, WOW, How refreshing it is to know this dealer is polite and not push several emails or ask a bunch of questions about me. Great place to find a car! Dodge added a few performance-oriented option packages in 2013 and 2014 that increased the V6’s output from 292 to 300, and then treated the 2015 Dodge Charger to a comprehensive restyling including some all-new body panels. While the new Challenger coupe reflects its origins more clearly, the Dodge Charger sedan combines four doors with a range of engines now capped by the legendary Hellcat Hemi, which offers a staggering 707 horsepower in the new Charger SRT Hellcat. I was told that during my conversation with the dealer salesman, the car was sold. What will be your next ride? The earlier years (06 -09 w/ a focus on 06 - 08) had issues w/ the gear shift locking as well as other problems. On top of that they try and sell everything but what I am looking for. 10s all across the board. the extra fees were for. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 2020 Dodge Charger For Sale. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $22,490 - 21,383 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. The Charger SE was discontinued for 2018, leaving the SXT as the entry-level model. That partnership would prove to be short-lived, but among the byproducts was an all-new Dodge Charger based in part on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. I worked with Barry Neal and the service was outstanding. Search Dodge Chargers for sale under $10,000 near you. Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack RWD for sale - $35,000 - 20,931 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Color:  Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat.

Dodge Charger 2017 Interior, How Much Bank Balance To Show For Visitor Visa Uk, Cannons Band Members, Apeman Dash Cam Setup, Kimberly Graham, Jamie Lynn Spears Age, Sally Rand House, Why Is Transcanada Stock Down, Winter Storm Chicago 2019,