Trunk space measures 16.5 cubic feet, more than any midsize sedan and on par with several full-size cars. Do not waste your time You’re given the right of way at 4-way stop intersections, even if you don’t deserve it. These cars are pretty close in overall performance, but for different reasons. You might also consider a 2013 Charger or 2014 Charger to save even more cash, but you won’t get any of the benefits from the 2015 refresh. All in, my test car’s price tag came to $50,615. Might be a small thing but if you’re selling me something for $10,000 + it should be clean when I come to look at it. Description:  Used 2017 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $16,899 - 81,709 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats, They didn’t clean the inside of car . I called and to pry for information. Not very responsive nor curious. The Charger has monstrous engine options and athletic handling, while the Impala prioritizes a balanced ride. My test car came close to getting what the EPA said it would in terms of fuel economy, but you’re going to need to factor in 91-octane gas and my 17.4-mpg average. Especially for the Mopar faithful, this car represents a religious driving experience. Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for sale - $18,991 - 54,121 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. It’s like these guys assume you’re going to break a law just because of the car you’re driving. I was contacted by Kenneth the same day I inquired about the 17 Dodge Durango. Used Both are SHADY. listed price is AFTER $4,000 cash down. They really do have an attention for detail. Nevertheless, most materials reflect quality, and the controls exhibit refinement. When you drive a 2017 Dodge Charger Daytona 392, you’re judged to be cool or a tool. … Will be buying from them again. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for a 2017 Dodge Charger SE with RWD is about $29,000, including destination of $995; AWD is about $2,000. According to Dodge, this setup is good for acceleration to 60 mph in approximately 4.5 seconds and through the quarter-mile in the low 12s. The 6.2-liter supercharged V8 found in the Charger Hellcat gets 13/22 mpg. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Charger GT AWD for sale - $28,495 - 10,328 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Customer Preferred Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Pitch Black Clearcoat. It looks loud and sounds louder, even when you’re trying to keep it quiet. A Charger Daytona’s base price is $41,090, including the $1,095 destination charge. me at all ..was looking to buy a used car and A 3G Wi-Fi hotspot connection is also a part of Uconnect Access, but it costs $50 per month for the service on top of whatever Dodge wants to charge you for its rather skimpy Uconnect Access package. The 5.7-liter V8 gets 16/25 mpg, while the 6.4-liter V8 returns 15/25 mpg. At the time of this writing, four open recalls apply to the 2017 Dodge Charger. They responded almost immediately. I don't know if the dealer was trying to sell me a car or prove that he knew more about financing than I did. In my test car, the Uconnect system was paired with a 10-speaker Beats Audio sound system that faithfully reproduced a variety of music types, but seemed most compatible with modern popular music. All employees very nice and cheerful. CarGurus has 25,655 nationwide Charger listings starting at $2,900. called both locations requesting a price quote be emailed to me for a Blue 2017 Infiniti Red Sport 400 since Mentioned no actual photos of the car, just a stock photo. This rating directly reflects the age of the Charger’s underlying architecture. Those extra fees can run up really hight. The 2017 Dodge Charger is part of a generation that launched for the 2011 model year. Comfort is elusive, too. The car was exactly as described, and would definitely recommend this dealership to friends, and family. The worst dealership I ever dealt with false prices just to get you in the door $3900 more than what the price was he wanted me to pay when I got there in fees The sales manager is rude!!! Dodge has one of the worst CPO warranties among affordable carmakers, according to our analysis. based on our evaluation of 50 pieces of research and data elements R/T Scat Pack, Daytona 392, and SRT 392 Chargers feature a 485-horsepower 6.4-liter V8. © 1986 - 2020 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Controls are logically laid out, with a few exceptions. Standard features in the 2017 Charger include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, proximity keyless entry, push-button start, a six-speaker stereo, three USB ports, Bluetooth, and a 5-inch infotainment screen. Seating is a 10/10 lots of room for both passengers and pilot. At the same time, though, observers tend to ascribe certain personality traits to Charger drivers. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Sales guy Diaz was wonderful! Copyright 2020 © U.S. News & World Report LP. The exhaust note is ricocheting through this canyon like you wouldn’t believe.” We elected to finish the shoot in an uninhabited area. Factor in subpar safety ratings, dismal predicted reliability, and high list prices, and it's easy to see why we don’t recommend the Charger. Though they said I writing it was. The second row is wide enough to fit three people easily, and there's plenty of legroom. Inside, Daytona-embroidered performance seats await, heated and ventilated and wrapped in premium Nappa leather with Alcantara suede inserts. To be specific the 2010 SRT, RT, & SXT are great cars. A 6.4-liter V8 engine resides under the hood, and you can tell it’s a Hemi because it says so right on the outside. You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. These are the only Chargers you can get with all-wheel drive, but skip the bares-bone SE. The 300's five-year cost estimates are also thousands of dollars less than that of the Charger. I went in the next day, and finalized the deal very quickly. This is the manufacturer's recommended price for the vehicle, including optional equipment. Dodge made a ton of features standard for the 2018 Charger, including a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, and a 7-inch touch-screen system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. And it doesn’t matter at all how you’re actually driving it. U.S. News & World Report has been ranking cars since 2007, and our team has more than 75 years of automotive industry experience combined. Tires won’t be cheap, either, and you’re going to go through them quickly if you use this car in the way that Dodge and God intended. RIP OFF’S But you can’t deny the value to be had with a Charger Daytona 392. Obviously, this is not a subtle car. Discrimination at its finest. Trim. This dude was absolutely apoplectic with rage. Lease deals are surprisingly affordable, too. I would never recommend or spend my money with this dealership. Well for the first generation the 2010 is the finished product. more expensive. Like I was holding him up. I was willing to give at least a down payment of $10,000 and still got turned away. The heated performance steering wheel is a pleasure to grip, and Dodge provides soft places for resting arms and elbows when both hands are not required on the wheel. What really impresses me is how quickly the system starts up and responds to inputs, this alone making it a huge improvement over the old Uconnect technology. Excellent experience. In other words, it's the driver’s responsibility to tame this beast, though I can’t help but think that you’d need to do something monumentally stupid to divorce a Daytona from the pavement. SE and SXT models feature a 292-horsepower 3.6-liter V6. Cleanest used car I’d ever seen. Straight from the bowels of the underworld is the supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi found in the 707-horsepower SRT Hellcat. Dealer said that the weekend was not a good time to see the car and Monday would be a better. I Received and email from the manager from the same email address as the salesperson? © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. V6 AWD models drop to 18/27 mpg city/highway. It has only a few standard features and next to no available features. It's well-suited to hurrying the Charger around town, and you should have no problem getting up to highway speeds or accelerating when carrying a car full of people. Search over 24,600 listings to find the best New York, NY deals. My Daytona 392 test car also had a 180-mph speedometer. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the Charger an overall rating of five out of five stars.

John Lynch Highlights, Sfw Capital Raises, Evoke Vs Invoke, 1967 Pontiac Gto For Sale, Rainbow Six Siege Rip Offs Pc,